Monday, November 19, 2012

Upcoming Figures

There would be a lot of figures that would be released next year, I'm gonna show you some that caught my interest...

If you're a fan of SAO, you will be glad to see this sneak peak of Kirito's figma that i think it will be release next year. yey!!! I'm a real fan of him and i would want to have him displayed in my room. Here's a spoiler of  his figma
Source : Onegai Onii-chan Japanese Figure Store

One Piece is one of the most popular anime and manga world wide... (duhh... correct me if I'm wrong, but don't bully me..). So for the upcoming movie "One Piece Z" bandai will release collection of figmas for the movie.
Release Date: late November 2012 Source : Bandai
One Piece Z

4th Box 10 pcs BOX FILM Z special Super One Piece Styling (tentative) (Candy Toy)

3rd Box 6 pcs BOX FILM Z special Super One Piece Styling (tentative) (Candy Toy)




For more info, visit Bandai

Next is One Piece Collection - Kawaranu Yume to Chikai Special Sepia Color Set (Candy Toy) 12 Pre- painted figure with Base plus gum.

ONE PIECE Collection - Kawaranu Yume to Chikai Special Sepia Color Set (CANDY TOY) 12 Pre-painted Figure with Base + Gum




For  Miku fans... Vocaloid - 1/8 Hatsune Miku Racing Miku
PVC Figure will be release this coming November 30, 2012

Other Details:
Manufacturer : Good Smile Company
Size: 21cm approx.

1 comment: